Thursday 22 January 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (Part 2)



I usually don't do Awards, but this one seemed too much fun to pass up, besides, I was nominated by these two lovelies, Christy and Erica from Novel Ink


The rules ...
1) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2) Post the award's logo on your blog.
3) Answer the 10 Questions That you have been asked.
4) Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions
.
 

The Questions

1 - What book was your biggest disappointment in 2014?
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (which I've probably mentioned loads of times by now with how much I was disappointed by it) :(

2 - If you could be friends with a character (boy and girl, if you'd like) who would you choose?

Right now, Celaena Sardothien  (still) from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas because she's a badass, and Theodore Finch from All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven because no matter how long you have someone like that in your life, they teach you how to live.
3 - What book would you like to become a movie/TV show?
It's weird that most of my favourites have already been adapted, but I'd say the Gods & Monsters series by Kelly Keaton, Mythology, Paranormal Creatures, Voodoo, New Orleans, what more could you want? 
4 - What famous person would send you into total fangirl/boy mode?

One that would I've already met, so I won't put him, but I'll split this into Female/Male.
Felicia Day and James Marsters because come on, it's Felicia Day and James Marsters.

5 - What is your favorite show to splurge on while watching Netflix?
What's Netflix?
Kidding!
But no, I don't actually have Netflix (I know) but I binge watch series' and right now I just finished watching season 1-9 of Birds of a Feather in a month.


6 - If you had three wishes, what would you wish for (and no, you can't ask for more wishes)?

 Tough one!
1) To live in a store that's half books and half records.
2) That that store be in Italy. Or Canada. Or Nashville. Anywhere but the UK.
3) For Pretty Little Liars to actually reveal who -A is. 

7 -What is the most mind blowing book you've read?


Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas, it's my favourite sociopathic baby.

8 - What is the last book that made you ugly cry?
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I still want to cry when I think about it. :(


9 - What is your favorite ice cream?

Up until recently I would've said Salted Caramel (yum!) but then I tried Espresso Gelato. Coffee addicts rejoice! 
10 - Which couple do you ship the most?

That's a mean question guys, mean, but I'm going with one I'm still obsessed with. Even if I go down with the ship (I better not, Sarah J. Maas).

CHAOLAENA.



I nominate
Considering I've already done and nominated some last time, I'm nominating anyone who hasn't done it and wants to.
Here are your questions (I'm still using my last questions.):
1) What's the one book/series you'll always recommend to everyone?
2) The last book that you wanted to hug?
3) One character you wish were real?
4) Favourite book boyfriend?
5) Have you ever highlighted a book? (You evil person, you.)
6) Have you ever "forgotten" to give a book back to a friend?
7) Do you make music playlists for books?
8) The first book you ever read (that you can remember)?
9) Ever sniffed a book? ;)
10) The evil question: Been through the Twilight phase?( Be honest!)