Friday 13 December 2013

Feature & Follow (9)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly bloghop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This weeks Question:

Q: Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Handsell that book to us - even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, done have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Is it cheating if I put the book I wanted to handsell there last week? Yeah, I think it is, but oh well.
So...mine is Heart-Shaped Bruise by .

Why?

Simply because it's a challenging book, it's not an easy read, it's quite an emotional one actually, and about the lengths someone would go to for payback, and getting tied up in something that wasn't her fault. I wasn't expecting it to be anything like it was. I wasn't expecting to like Emily as much as I did, either, but I did, and I understood her. So, if you like a challenge, a mature YA main character, or even watch Revenge. This books yours.