Sunday 27 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#54) & Recap

STSmallStacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, how was everybody's week? The heat has been worse this week than it was last week and if the heat doesn't kill me, my hay fever will. I bought a few this week and received the best random surprise in the mail from Penguin, in the form of a little something new from Richelle Mead, which will be in my physical stack next week. Can you guess? ;) Yup. Silver Shadows. I was waiting until the series was finished to read them, but, but it's so tempting now.  I'm also rewatching Criminal Minds since I haven't watched it since season 7, and nothing says summer like serial killers, right? Also, how freaking cute was season 1 Reid?

For Review
Edelweiss

 
 





(Thanks to Simon Pulse and Edelweiss )
 


 
                                                        

                                                                 What did you get this week? :)
 



    Recap