2) Post the award's logo on your blog.
3) Answer the 10 Questions That you have been asked.
4) Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
1 - What book was your biggest disappointment in 2014?
2 - If you could be friends with a character (boy and girl, if you'd like) who would you choose?
Right now, Celaena Sardothien (still) from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas because she's a badass, and Theodore Finch from All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven because no matter how long you have someone like that in your life, they teach you how to live.
3 - What book would you like to become a movie/TV show?
One that would I've already met, so I won't put him, but I'll split this into Female/Male.
Felicia Day and James Marsters because come on, it's Felicia Day and James Marsters.
But no, I don't actually have Netflix (I know) but I binge watch series' and right now I just finished watching season 1-9 of Birds of a Feather in a month.
6 - If you had three wishes, what would you wish for (and no, you can't ask for more wishes)?
1) To live in a store that's half books and half records.
2) That that store be in Italy. Or Canada. Or Nashville. Anywhere but the UK.
3) For Pretty Little Liars to actually reveal who -A is.
7 -What is the most mind blowing book you've read?
That's a mean question guys, mean, but I'm going with one I'm still obsessed with. Even if I go down with the ship (I better not, Sarah J. Maas).