Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.
Expected publication: December 9th 2014 by Harper Teen
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe’s Day
5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market
4) Crashing a cart into a customer’s car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi
3) Trying to rock the “drowned rat” look after being caught in a snowstorm
2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)
1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000
Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.
Okay, I do have a copy already, so I'm cheating a little, but I loved Ask Again Later when I wasn't expecting to as much as I did. If you've read it, wasn't it hilarious?
What're you waiting on?