This is Christy's @ Christy's Book Addiction tag- well, survey- I've been meaning to do it for a while, but kept forgetting to do it, oops.
10 - Books already released on your wishlist
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
- Something Real by Heather Demetrios
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Magnolia by Kristi Cook
- The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega
- Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff
9 – Favourite Covers
8 – Not yet released books that you can’t wait for
7 – Auto-buy Authors
6 – Book BoyfriendsOkay, this is going to be recent/first ones that come out of my head.
- Arin - The Winners Curse
- Chaol- Throne of Glass
- Morpheus and Jeb- Splintered (Oh hush, I can't choose)
- Sayer- The Half Life of Molly Pierce
- Drill- Rites of Passage
- Dimitri Belikov - Vampire Academy
5 – Books you recommend the most
Because they hurt You.
We're including series', right? We are? Yay! *cough* I've renamed it Books You Recommend The Most Because They Hurt You, because, well, they killed me
- Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
Stop hurting Celaena
- Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas B
ecause holy sociopath
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
Richelle Mead, the end.
4 – Books you thought you’d like but didn’t
- The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan Voodoo! Voodoo!
There was not much Voodoo going on.More axis slowing down because oh look! Boy!
- This Wicked Game by Michelle Zink
I'm sensing a trend.Boring characters, and even worse, a freaking stupid lead.
- Amity by Micol Ostow Can the real sociopath please stand up?
- Transparent by Natalie Whipple I take X-Men very seriously.
3 – Books that made you cry
- Heart-Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne It hurt, it did.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green It's why I have three copies, cried all over the first, second's signed and thirds a hardback, it'll live forever!
- Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas Again,
Stop hurting CelaenaShe's breaking my heart in Heir of Fire right now.
2– Books you never plan on reading
1. Favourite Genre at the moment
Psychological Thrillers, bitches.
I've been watching too much PLL.