Thursday 2 October 2014

The Book Gif Tag: The One With All the Merlin Gifs


This was fun trying to find gifs for one the ones I've read, and gifs for the ones I haven't, so those ones are a little random, and, well, trying to find all of that with Merlin gifs.

I miss Merlin.

Anyway, thanks to the lovely Laura @ Blue Eye Books for tagging me a few weeks ago!

I uhm, I've read 4 of these. Yes, you heard that right, 4. But, but...no I have no excuse. *Haven't Read


1.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (I'm also doing this one as a series in order)






                                                       I need a hug.



2.  Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor *



I don't know.
 

3.  Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn *
 




4.  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling




 












Just because.



 5.  Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater *





6.  Wonder by R.J. Palacio *



 
7.  The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson*













8.  The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
 

Love/Hate relationship with this. 
 
 
 
9.  Cinder by Marissa Meyer*



10.  Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Reflecting the whole series) 
 



 THE ENDING WAS WORTH THE PAIN OF BLOOD PROMISE.
 
 
 
I'm doing an open tag, so anyone who wants to, do it. :)

Here are your books, if you do!

  1. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
  2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  3. Dangerous Girls (& Dangerous Boys if you've read it) by Abigail Haas
  4. The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  5. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden series) by Julie Kagawa
  6. Splintered by A.G. Howard
  7. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
  8. These Broken Stars by Meagan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
  9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  10. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan