Thursday 21 August 2014

7 Deadly Sins Tag


Thanks to the lovely Courtney @ Abibliophobic Tendencies for tagging me!






1) Greed

What is your most inexpensive book?
 

This one's hard, I've had a few good deals lately, and I do get some from friends/family, but I'm going with my favourite inexpensive one, which is my Collector's Edition of The Hunger Games (I actually had an Amazon voucher off Amber for Christmas and used it for that- so technically, Amber bought it.)
 
 
 

2) Wrath

What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

 
 

JULIE KAGAWA, and when it comes to the Blood of Eden series, I'm sure you'll agree The Eternity Cure was mean, Kagawa, MEAN.  I love the series, I love how it concluded, but still. I've not gotten over that.
 

 

 
3) Gluttony
What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?

 
 
Easy! If we're including series, that is. I've read the first three Vampire Academy books over and over. Since, when I first got into them, Shadow Kiss had just come out, so then I re-read them in time for Blood Promise, and again for Spirit Bound and The Last Sacrifice. Don't judge. ;)


4) Sloth
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?


Anna and the French Kiss! I've been meaning to, honest.
 
 

 

5) Pride
What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

 
Of Mice and Men- I must have read it over twenty times when I was doing my English Lit. coursework. I could talk my way out of a paper bag with it.
 
 
 
6) Lust
What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?


 
Humour! Not just any humour though, my kind of humour. Which, might not be a good thing. But, hey, any humour will do. I love fun carefree characters who don't always take themselves serious but have a balance. I prefer that kind of romance too, there are only so many brooding/bad guys/stay-away-I'm-not-good-for-you-but-I'm-only-saying-that-so-you-want-me-more type of romance. Gag.


 

7) Envy
What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
 
  
This baby, that's only just been revealed from Bloomsbury.
 
 
 

TAG – You’re it!

 
Alright, since it's a seven deadly sins tag, I'm tagging seven sinners. ;)