Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
So, how was everybody's week? Next week I am really anxious about as I have a few things going on and ahhh. But, this week has been awesome, so there's that. And all of these books arrived this week. My mailman is wondering what the hells going on.
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (Thanks to Hot Key Books .)
- Run by Gregg Olsen (Thanks to Hot Key Books.)
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe (Proof/ARC- You know that friend who
stoleI gave my copy of Prisoner of Night and Fog to? She gave me her proof copy of Far From You, and seriously, YES, because I've been wanting to read it since it's come out.)
- The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa (MY COPY FINALLY ARRIVED)
- Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly (Proof/ARC- Thanks to Hodder/Hachette and the Books with Bite team.)
- The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson (Proof/ARC- It's also known under The Vanishing Season- again thanks to the Books with Bite Team at Orchard/Hachette.)
- Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington (Proof/ARC- again thanks to the Books with Bite Team at Orchard/Hachette.)
- Monday I reviewed: Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
- Tuesday I reviewed: The Taking by Kimberly Derting
- Waiting on Wednesday: Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Thursday: Why it's Important, Being an Ally (Thanks to everyone who has commented, it was fun post to write.)
- Friday: I reviewed Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (I had to type that very carefully, since apparently I think the title is Prisoner of Night and Dog.)